Here are the top 10 things that I should have blogged about in the past couple weeks, but that I haven’t blogged about because I’ve been busy/lazy.
10. Now they’re trying to take chocolate away from us. Seriously. Click here to fight the evil corporate petition to the FDA
9. Our show on May 5th has a ridiculous lineup:
Wayne Federman (Curb Your Enthusiasm, Comedy Central Special, 40 Year Old Virgin)
Henry Phillips (Comedy Central Special)
Hard N’ Phirm (MTV, Mad TV, forthcoming Comedy Central Special)
Mark Gross (Writer for Politically Incorrect)
A.D. Miles (Comedy Central’s Dog Bits Man)
Graham Elwood and Matt Champagne round out this potent lineup
8. The DC Comedy Festival premiered our first original series The Good Guys which is premiering Episode 1 on Effinfunny this Saturday the 28th. Also the festival was really fun, saw a LOT of great comics. Got a LOT of business cards.
7. The Good Guys trailer can be viewed on www.effinfunny.com/goodguys
6. The Red Sox swept the Yankees and hit four homeruns in a row! Booyeah!
5. Human Giant, the new MTV sketch show is actually way funnier than I even thought it was going to be.
4. Channel101.com’s Live Screenings have had a drop in attendance since Acceptable.TV came on the air. So, if you’ve never been to a live 101 screening go THIS SUNDAY, the 29th. If you have been to one go THIS SUNDAY, the 29th.
3. You’ve never been more attractive.
2. I think I’m actually excited about Spider Man 3, which is going to make the let-down all the greater.
and the number 1 thing that I should be blogging about but didn’t is…
1. This delicious